FICO™ (NYSE:FIC) is the leader in Decision Management, transforming business by making every decision count. We use predictive analytics to help businesses automate, improve and connect decisions across organizational silos and customer lifecycles.
Clients in 80 countries work with FICO to increase customer loyalty and profitability, cut fraud losses, manage credit risk, meet regulatory and competitive demands, and rapidly build market share. Most leading banks and credit card issuers rely on FICO solutions, as do insurers, retailers, healthcare organizations and other companies. Through the www.myfico.com Web site, consumers use the company's FICO® scores, the standard measure of credit risk, to manage their financial health.
We have pioneered the development and application of critical technologies behind advanced Decision Management. These include predictive analytics, business rules management and optimization. We use these technologies to help businesses improve the precision, consistency and agility of their complex, high-volume decisions.
Our products and services include:
- Decision Management applications, which use Decision Management software to automate, improve and connect decisions based on our proprietary analytic models and user-defined strategies. Each of these solutions is built with the analytics, data, decision strategies and process flow for a particular vertical industry and decision area, such as fraud control or credit account management.
- Analytics, including predictive models, optimization and portfolio analytics. Our analytics - whether delivered as standalone custom engagements or embedded in our applications - bring new precision to decisions.
- Decision Management tools, which give businesses the ability to create their own decision management applications and models. Our tools include business rules management, model development and decision optimization.
- Scoring solutions, which deliver powerful predictions of consumer behavior to help businesses make faster, more profitable decisions. Among our analytic products is the FICO® score, which drives billions of credit and marketing decisions a year, and is recognized as the standard measure of US consumer credit risk.
- Professional services. We use our deep decision area experience and technical expertise to help individual clients solve unique business challenges, and get more value from our tools and solutions.
FICO™ works with more than 5,000 businesses worldwide, and our technology serves thousands more through our partnerships. We serve global markets through offices in 12 countries.
FICO clients include:
- Nine of the top 10 companies in the Fortune 500
- Two-thirds of the top 100 banks in the world
- 90 of the 100 largest financial institutions in the U.S., and all the 100 largest U.S. credit card issuers
- More than 300 personal and commercial lines insurers in North America and Europe, including the top 10 US personal lines insurers
- 100+ retailers and general merchandisers, including half of the top 50 U.S. retailers
- 150+ healthcare and life sciences companies, including 8 of the world's top 10 pharmaceuticals companies
- The FICO® Blaze Advisor® business rules management system is ranked #1 in sales and sophistication by industry analysts and other third parties. It was recently named Best Software Product by Yphise using ISO 9001:2000-certified methodology, and Best Business Rules Management System by InfoWorld.
- FICO® scores are the most used credit bureau scores in the world, with more than 100 billion scores sold to date. They are available through all of the major consumer reporting agencies in the United States and Canada: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
- About 65% of the world's credit cards are managed using FICO adaptive control systems
- FICO fraud systems protect 1.8 billion card accounts worldwide.
- The top 10 US banks use FICO collections & recovery solutions.
- FICO® scores are used in three out of four US mortgage originations.
- Our myFICO® service has helped millions of people take control of their credit health. In partnership with US credit reporting agencies, we provide the only services that give consumers access to their FICO scores from all three main US credit reporting agencies