Ideaca is a Canadian based consulting firm that advises on, implements and supports business applications. We currently employ over 170 information technology professionals in our Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver offices.
Our core expertise lies in our disciplined approach for clearly identifying business needs, choosing appropriate technology and executing projects within scope, on time and within budget.
Our relationships with customers are based on trust and are the result of demonstrated performance in delivering software solutions that empower organizations and their employees to work more efficiently and be more productive.
Our team consists of certified consultants and technical experts with proven track records; professionals who are committed to understanding your business needs and are willing to go the extra mile to deliver solutions tailored to the exact requirements of your business and industry.
Ideaca’s corporate philosophy is built on ‘good people, doing good work’. We employ entrepreneurial people with the creativity, drive and focus to get the job done. We have built an enthusiastic team that is open to new ideas, respectful of others and hard working - but we still like to have fun. Many of our customers comment on how friendly, professional and ‘can-do’ Ideaca team members are.
The Ideaca Difference
- Trusted Relationships Focused on Reputation
- Business and Technology Expertise
- Proven, Seasoned Operations Team
Our Practice Scale and Depth
- Business Advisory Capabilities
- Breadth of Technical Expertise
- Depth of Consulting Team
- Every Customer is a Reference Customer
- Long-term Partnerships with Customers
- Diversified Customer Base - Geography and Industry
Our Service Delivery Excellence
- Proven Methodology with Quality and Risk Programs
- Business Value Focused solutions
- Consultant Training and Mentoring Programs
Our Market recognition
- Award Winning Firm – Microsoft IMPACT and WPC Awards winner
- Media Recognition – Profit 100, Branham 300
- Recognized as a Leading Microsoft Partne