Caterpillar has been building the world’s infrastructure for more than 85 years, and, in partnership with our network of Caterpillar dealers worldwide, has helped drive positive and sustainable change on every continent. We are a global company, with hundreds of locations worldwide to serve and support our customer base, and respond quickly to their needs.
Construction equipment manufacturer. Includes the company worldwide dealer organization and employment opportunities. (NYSE:CAT)
Interviewing at Caterpillar
Caterpillar interviews include, at minimum, a phone interview along with a 1:1 interview or group/panel interview and a background check. The overall interview experience was rated "Positive" or "Neutral" by 75% of candidates, and Caterpillar candidates ranked the difficulty of the interviews as "Difficult" (3.5 out of 5) compared to other interviews.
Salaries at Caterpillar
Caterpillar has many engineering positions across the United States and worldwide. Regular full-time employees are salaried, along with bonuses in cash or stock/equity as part of the total pay. Details for Caterpillar salaries for common Caterpillar jobs are listed below:
- Caterpillar Mechanical Engineer salary - $68,749 (Average, USD)
- Caterpillar Senior IT Analyst salary - $83,322 (Average, USD)
- Caterpillar Design Engineer salary - $68,611 (Average, USD)
- Caterpillar Project Manager salary - $112,292 (Average, USD)
- Caterpillar Electrical Engineer salary - $70,830 (Average, USD)
This article uses content from http://www.AboutUs.org