Our goal at Nunavut Arctic College is to provide support to our students in all areas of their development so that they can achieve personally-set goals, become well-equipped to contribute and serve their families and communities and being able to participate and contribute as Nunavut takes on new roles in the global community.
In January 2009, our web site will be moving towww.arcticcollege.ca. This site will remain up for a few months for archival and reference purposes.
At Arctic College we take pride in the essential role we play at the center of northern communities. Our mission is to contribute to the development of Nunavut and a future that is prosperous and rooted in who we are and who we want to be.
Our goal is to provide support to our students in all areas of their development so that they can achieve personally-set goals, become well-equipped to contribute and serve their families and communities and be able to participate and contribute as Nunavut takes on new roles in the global community.
We build on our students' strengths as they define themselves in a modern world, providing the learner with community-centered education and training characterized by a culture of openness, inclusiveness and tolerance and respect for Inuit knowledge and values.
Our dedicated staff offers a variety of high quality programs at our three campuses and 24 Community Learning Centres; programs that serve the needs of students, government and business. Our graduates are helping to bridge the Nunavut of yesterday to the Nunavut of tomorrow.
To Our Students
- Thank you for choosing the college.
- We know the value you place on education and the sacrifices you make to attend the college. We will do whatever it takes with whatever we've got to provide you with the best education possible.
- The programs we offer are in line with government and business needs and most of our graduates are employed soon after graduation, including employment with Nunavut Arctic College.
- Our faculty are highly qualified and our technology meets industry standards.
- We have transfer agreements with many other colleges and universities.