BRB Contractors, Inc. is one of the most respected constructors of water and wastewater treatment facilities and utilities within the United States. Our employees have constructed virtually every type of treatment plant facility. We have extensive experience in the installation of pipelines of every size and material as well as the associated process & pumping equipment, including state of the art instrumentation and control systems.
In 2009 BRB is celebrating its 50th year anniversary. Some other company milestones are:
- 1959 BRB begins operations in Topeka, Kansas as the Braymen-Meinking Company.
- 1961 The company was incorporated in the state of Kansas on May 26, 1961.
- 1970 The company adopted the name BRB Contractors, Incorporated. BRB being the initials of Byron R. Braymen.
- 1979 BRB implemented an employee stock ownership plan and became an employee owned company.
- 2002 BRB moves into it's current facilities located at 3805 NW 25th Street in Topeka, Kansas.
- 2009 BRB celebrates its 50th Anniversary