Excerpted from the website description: A-dec is a dental equipment manufacturing company which supplies dental equipment such as dental chairs, dental stools, delivery systems and dental handpieces into more than 100 countries.
Vision: Provide a quality environment where people work together for the betterment of dentistry worldwide.
Mission: To make A-dec the preferred choice of products and services worldwide by providing simple, innovative solutions that deliver superior value to the customer.
The A-dec Way: From the time Ken and Joan Austin were hiring their first employees to help revolutionize the world of dental equipment, the husband-and-wife team held firm a set of principles that continues to guide the company today: an unbending desire to serve and support personnel, suppliers, distributors, dentists and their teams, and the patients who benefit from superior dental care. Referred to as The A-dec Way, the Austins' 1964 vision established a roadmap to champion initiative, integrity, open communication, and service to the greater community.
- Concern for People
- Provide opportunities and assist in self-development
- Provide an atmosphere encouraging self-satisfaction and pride
- Encourage team effort
- Maintain complete fairness, honesty and integrity
- Maintain open consistent and regular communication
- Encourage public service
- Encourage creativity
- Commitment to productivity and quality
- Maintain consistency
- Dedication to improvement
- Keep things simple and basic
- Build on the basis of "need"
- Attention to detail
- Conserve resources