About Comcast Corporation
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) (www.comcast.com) is one of the nation's leading providers of entertainment, information and communications products and services. Comcast is principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers. Comcast is the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, a major motion picture company and theme parks.
Compensation at Comcast
Below are Comcast salary details for the most common jobs, reported by current employees at Comcast:
- Comcast Software Engineer salary - $69,304 (Average, USD)
- Comcast Account Executive salary - $29,333 (Average, USD) *base only, bonus/commission varies
- Comcast Marketing Manager salary - $75,733 (Average, USD)
- Comcast Communications Technician - $16.15/hr (Average, USD)
- Comcast Customer Service Associate pay - $12.31/hr (Average, USD)
- Comcast Tier 2 Technician pay - $20/hr (Average, USD)
Interviewing at Comcast
The Comcast interview difficulty rating is "Average" (3.0 out of 5), with candidates rating their interview experience as a "Positive" experience (100%). While the process varies by position being applied for, candidates encountered a phone interview coupled with a panel interview along with a skills test and a background/drug test.
This article is an exerpt from http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/About/Corporateinfo/Corporateinfo.html?lid=1AboutCorporateInfo&pos=Nav