Intero Real Estate Services was founded in 2002 and became the fastest growing company in the history of real estate. Today, we are the #1 real estate company in Silicon Valley and have extended our reach across the country and around the globe. The Intero family now includes over 1,800 agents 40 offices.
We achieved this success by remaining faithful - in good markets and bad - to the principles of trust, respect, integrity and innovation our founders established at the beginning.
Intero is an Italian word that means "entire" or "whole". It reflects our belief that a real estate company's vision should extend beyond the bottom line to embrace the people it serves and the community in which it resides. We offer training, education and alternative support to our people, such as life coaching and health and fitness programs, to help them become better individuals personally and professionally. The Intero Foundation has given over $1 million to children's organizations in our community.
And because of our roots in the heart of Silicon Valley ongoing innovation is in our DNA.
- Among the first real estate companies in the country to distribute listings to sites like Google Base, Yahoo!, Trulia and Zillow.
- A pioneer in environmentally-friendly real estate practices through our alliance with EcoBroker® International. Intero was awarded the EcoBroker Community Service Award in 2006.
- Named one of the "The Top Ten Real Estate Brokerage Websites in America" by 1000 Watt Consulting and Real Trends.
- The first to reinvent the real estate office with a new concept called Intero AndareSM, a small, technology-rich and more eco-friendly space designed for today's mobile REALTOR®. Intero's first Andare™ office opened in 2008.
- Aggressive in recognizing the increasingly global nature of real estate, launching Intero International in 2009 to extend the Intero brand to Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region.
We have succeeded by doing right by people like you: our customers, our employees, those with whom we share our community. It's a formula that is working. Intero was named "The best real estate company in Silicon Valley" in a 2009 San Jose Mercury News reader survey. Intero's President and CEO Gino Blefari and Chairman Bob Moles were given the National Home Ownership Awa